Skip to main content

Day 10

I bet you all thought, "Oh sure, EVERYDAY, M.???" and that I was about to go two whole days with no blog post, right?! Well, have no fear! Your Day 10 blog post is here!

It's been a couple of long days...if I've said it once, I've said it a million times, sweet young mamas, embrace these newborn/infant/toddler days. You think they are busy and exhausting, now, but I would give ANYTHING for just one day when my kiddos were itty bitty. When our worries were about whether we were going to have mac and cheese for lunch (again) and if I would be able to coordinate nap times successfully (usually not). Sigh...such is life. And growing up is good too.



(*Gulp*...look at my babies!!! Waaaaaaah!!! Oh, and my adorable itty bitty nephew, too!)

I guess. ;)

Anyway, yes. Busy. Crazy. Work, activities, friends, 21st birthday parties (no not mine, but you're so sweet for thinking so! Oh...wait...nevermind...), committees, school fundraisers, HOCKEY. Gah. 

This, my friends, is just the season of life I am in...and I know one day, I will be saying, "What I would give for just one more day when my kiddos were all at home...".

So embrace and enjoy this time, I will! It's a daily struggle to live in the moment and enjoy what I have right in front of me...and man alive, I sure am blessed.

See you tomorrow!
M.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Coming soon...

Come here looking for the tutorial? It can be found here:  Halo Braid Tutorial!  Let me know how it goes! I had something in mind to try on Baby Girl's hair the other day...my best bud, Dr. J, did something similar to it on Belle once, and I was trying to replicate it. Instead, I got this: Isn't it pretty?! It didn't take nearly as long as it looks and isn't nearly as intricate as it looks! Vlog tutorial coming soon...(for those of you waiting, I'm sorry it's taking me so long!)

Halo Braid Tutorial!

How appropriate, "halo braid", no?! ;) Finally, I have this ready for you...I apologize for the delay! This braid looks intricate, but is really quite easy and quick to pull off...the original video (prior to the warp speed braiding...watch the video to see what I mean) was just a bit over 8 minutes long...not too shabby! So, here you go...right in time for you to try it out on your little girl for Easter!

Crock-Pot Fajitas

You! Yes, YOU!! You must stop whatevertheheck it is that you are doing, and make this recipe. Right now. Tonight. Well...wait. You should probably finish reading this post first...you know...so you know how to make it... But then...STOP! STOP everything, make this, and thank me later! Oh, hold it...wait just a sec (again)...actually, I got this recipe from Melissa...yes, the Melissa of this story ! And this story ...which, well...is the same story, just told two different ways! ;) So, you can thank her...I guess. Well, in any event...prepare your tastebuds to be tantalized! You'll need this: And, this: You'll also need chicken breasts or steak, but since photographing your "main ingredient" is, like, soooo passe, I've left it out. ( Ahem... ) Just keepin ' up with the times, friend. So...slice up those peppers and onions into cute little strips... And...try your best to not slice up the little fingers that are sneaking away pepper strips... (Lemme just inte